Hakanson Anderson has been providing Engineering and Land Surveying services to municipalities and private enterprises for the past 45 years. Hakanson Anderson is 100% Employee Owned Company. We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our team. Hakanson Anderson values integrity, innovation and results oriented team members. We offer competitive salaries, paid training, and a very competitive benefits package.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, redirecting calls
- Distribute and post mail in a timely manner
- Scan documents and file using Laserfiche
- Setup new project files
- Act as backup and assist Administrative Assistant
- Assist in Accounts Payable
- Order and stock office supplies
- Maintain kitchen supplies, coffee and snacks
- Maintain conference rooms for meetings, order food for meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED
- Completed Administrative Certificate courses or equivalent 2-years experience
- Customer service skills to provide courteous, effective, and timely service to clients/customers and to resolve administrative problems with internal staff, staff from other government agencies and with the public
- Able to work independently and to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- Answering a multi-line telephone system
- Experience with Laserfiche
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher
Email your resume with a cover letter to or visit our website at haa-inc.com.
Hakanson Anderson is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or another protected characteristic.