We are a 100% employee owned firm (ESOP) that has been in business for over 40 years.As a Survey Crew Chief, you will use Trimble Equipment and Software on both public and private survey projects, for construction staking and boundary/topographic surveys.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief.
- Knowledge of Trimble GPS, VRS network robotic total stations, TSC3/or Tablet Data Collectors.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Extensive experience in construction layout, boundary and topographic surveys.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in all types of weather and carry heavy loads and longer work hours.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- CAD experience is a plus.
We offer a generous and competitive salary/benefit program that includes:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Generous Personal Time-off benefit
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
fax to 763-427-0520.
Hakanson Anderson Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer